REAL Member Pic Thread V.1

oface.jpg

NeedMoreEmo said:
If that is sarcasm I understand. If that is not sarcasm I do not understand why you or anyone else would compliment that pic, but whatever.

Unbeknowest to you...you're quite sexy to some of us.

:D :heart:

this pic was taken yesterday during a company meeting/lunchin

note that I'm wearing jeans and an un tucked shirt to work

for those of you still in school, being an engineer has its benefits

elppic0mk.jpg

and I have this one from a few months ago:

elppic25km.jpg

Last edited:
BigBoi69 said:
Shall I dig back through some of the older threads and get some for you??? :hi2u:

:wtf:

Who are you, and what did you do with BigDov??? :egads: Apparently I missed this name change! :fly:

I wouldn't bother looking for the other pics if I were you, that's more trouble than they're worth :eek:

dreamwalker said:
:wtf:

Who are you, and what did you do with BigDov??? :egads: Apparently I missed this name change! :fly:

I wouldn't bother looking for the other pics if I were you, that's more trouble than they're worth :eek:

fly had his way with me last night...... :( dammit anyway.

Oh okay, you just be that way :D

ps- true to my word, I devoured all of those cookies and not one of 'em made it home :fly:

BigBoi69 said:
fly had his way with me last night...... :( dammit anyway.

Oh okay, you just be that way :D

ps- true to my word, I devoured all of those cookies and not one of 'em made it home :fly:

Dunno, I think I like your new name :fly:

I will just be that way :p If my plans for tonight work out as I hope they will I might take a new pic and post it, I'll see how it goes.

None of the cookies made it home? Not one??? :eek: I'm glad you liked them :)

dreamwalker said:

I will just be that way :p If my plans for tonight work out as I hope they will I might take a new pic and post it, I'll see how it goes.

I ATE ALL MINE YESTERDAY TOO! :heart:

dreamwalker said:

Yeah, all it's going to do is give theac and drool more ammo for bashing me :D

Oooooh :heart:

I told you they wouldn't!!! LOL I gave one to the new recruit jathon0815 and my old pal Ron, they both loved them btw, and the rest were AAAALL mine :D

You guys now what bothers me most about this thread? That people with such sick, perverted and twisted minds actually look quite normal in real life...

BigBoi69 said:
Yeah, all it's going to do is give theac and drool more ammo for bashing me :D

Oooooh :heart:

I told you they wouldn't!!! LOL I gave one to the new recruit jathon0815 and my old pal Ron, they both loved them btw, and the rest were AAAALL mine :D

Hey BigBoi :haaay: :fly: