Food Real life mysteries you would like explained.

My lungs are an ex smokers lungs , can't hack it .
But i still combust my abv .
Bro, don't combust the ABvs, that kind of defeats the point of vaping. I think. 'Splain it 2 me Lucy.

Although, as this LEafy article slightly underscores, if you saved them to smoke at specific times, you could use them to suppress appetite, as THCV isn't released until 428f or higher.

Last edited:
Bro, don't combust the ABvs, that kind of defeats the point of vaping. I think. 'Splain it 2 me Lucy.

Although, as this LEafy article slightly underscores, if you saved them to smoke at specific times, you could use them to suppress appetite, as THCV isn't released until 428f or higher.

I agree. If I considered smoke ABV, I’d just smoke the pot instead. The only reason I vape is because 9 out of 10 doctors said vaping is a safe alternative to smoking.

The pulmonologist actually said “I’d rather see babies vaping than adults smoking”. I mentioned that to my golf partner and all he could focus on was the baby part, and I had to explain that my doctor isn’t a baby hater to him. What an octamaroon!

Vape Update since I couldn't find the weed thread. :) @Immigrant @Frau Blugher @Darth Handsome @pacojas
Vivant "Alternate". The honeymoon is over.
Pros:
Holds a lot - I'd say enough for 2 unless real shit. Or just real stoners.
Big, user replaceable battery.
Hole running through mouthpiece is BIG, like a regular drinking straw. Hell, entire airway is kinda huge. No straining to draw through this beast.
Would make a decent item to have in your fist should a fight break out.

Cons:
Kinda big for a personal vape. Probably part of the battery life(below)
Holds a lot.
Seems to chew the battery down heating all that mass - I'm only feeling it goes 6, 1 minute cycles before game over. And takes damn near 2 hours to charge. I may consider checking out battery specs and buying a replacement with more amps. I think this one is pure Chinesium. Unlabeled.

Vape Update since I couldn't find the weed thread. :) @Immigrant @Frau Blugher @Darth Handsome @pacojas
Vivant "Alternate". The honeymoon is over.
Pros:
Holds a lot - I'd say enough for 2 unless real shit. Or just real stoners.
Big, user replaceable battery.
Hole running through mouthpiece is BIG, like a regular drinking straw. Hell, entire airway is kinda huge. No straining to draw through this beast.
Would make a decent item to have in your fist should a fight break out.

Cons:
Kinda big for a personal vape. Probably part of the battery life(below)
Holds a lot.
Seems to chew the battery down heating all that mass - I'm only feeling it goes 6, 1 minute cycles before game over. And takes damn near 2 hours to charge. I may consider checking out battery specs and buying a replacement with more amps. I think this one is pure Chinesium. Unlabeled.
That's right baba , not all batteries are created equal , I recommend sony or samsung front authorized dealers since conterfeiting of batteries and re wraps are a thing .

You need TWO batteries , when one runs out pop the fresh one in .
derp

That's right baba , not all batteries are created equal , I recommend sony or samsung front authorized dealers since conterfeiting of batteries and re wraps are a thing .

You need TWO batteries , when one runs out pop the fresh one in .
derp
Yeah, in the watch batteries I sell you can get 30% more amps by paying about 20% more. In a rechargeable it might be worth paying double just to get 10-20% more. None of this "might be pregnant" shit. I know, that makes no sense - it was stuck there at the door to my brain and I told it to jump.
I like this spare battery idea.
And yeah, fake fucking batteries, it's a thing.ffs

The cons in that post are enough for me to steer clear of that one.

I’m lucky my Ambit is still getting 8-10-12 full two minute cycles at 370° F. The only real failure so far (now that the button has miraculously fixed itself) is the mouthpiece mesh won’t stay in at all but I’ve hacked around that easily enough. That must be why the only two accessories for sale are mouthpieces and mesh screens. LO fuckin L.

Makes the Utillian even more attractive to me (except the price). But at least it’s not $250 like the Pax 2, which works -alright- but not at that price. At least the Ambit vapes evenly.