Food Real life mysteries you would like explained.

That reminds me. They were able to get inside the HMS Terror. Sunk in artic waters.
We might get some real details about what happened during the Franklin expedition.
No joke. I'm fascinated with its history.

I’d like to know why a bunch of vaping illnesses are concentrated to a couple of states, and why those states are so quick to ban vaping or flavored vape liquid.

From way over here, it sure looks like big tobacky’s long arm is reaching out and pushing their way back to the forefront of the addiction industry.

Scootch over a little, opiates. The old dog is back in town.

I’d like to know why a bunch of vaping illnesses are concentrated to a couple of states, and why those states are so quick to ban vaping or flavored vape liquid.
(a)shit they add to them, (b)people inhale deeper,(c)people smoke them like fiends because "hey, this is safe AF". I really hate the mother fuckers who think they can vape in the grocery store(illegal here) or any other enclosed area. Went to concert a few weeks ago - it would have been much easier to take people smoking 15 different brands of cigarettes than 15 different vapes going.

Add. Herre they just withdrew 4 different cannabis vape products due to heavy metal(bad) contaminant. With more small players in the market(weed or tobaccy) that shit is bound to happen.

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant