Ready for a Cool Breeze?

we had a chat client installed on the forum before and no one used it. thanks for offering it though.

edit : weird. we're playing with breeze as well right now. before about 3-4 weeks ago, i had never even heard of it. now lots of people seem to be experimenting/using it.

That's why I said testing. Give me a second. Breeze is a product from macromedia. It's all flash based.

Ahhh..my boss closed some firewall ports on me. It's going to be a few minutes before I can get them opened.

Last edited:
Sarcasmo said:
MOIST AND PEACHY

:lol: do you realize that you only have one word correct here??? did you really think i was gonna tell you the other word that drives me crazy?? "peachy" just neutralizes the pH of that other word...

fly said:
moist

IS THIS THING U  YET???

I got side tracked with some other work. I'll do it later today. When it does work it will be a flash based chat room that will stream webcam video and you can share whiteboards, com uter screens, files, etc. Nice little a   and runs very smoothly.

Thorn Bird said:
:lol: do you realize that you only have one word correct here??? did you really think i was gonna tell you the other word that drives me crazy?? " eachy" just neutralizes the  H of that other word...

You suck.

MOIST MOIST MOIST MOIST MOIST MOIST MOIST MOIST MOIST MOIST MOIST