Random Video Thread

F33nX said:
pssch. you can find it again online.
I ain't paying for it, but if its downloadable in PDF, I'm so there.

I bet there won't be any Spelljammer stuff on there. Damn that was fun series to play. Too bad TSR killed it off.

I just googled "ERage video" to see what came up first on the list; and well, I was shocked to say the least.

This is a link to the google search result, not some random page

See for yourself

ERage said:
Awesome, but we have to get the girls in there too. If we can get blondie included then her transition to the dork side will be complete. Just don't make her a halfling or she'll get pissed off :lol:

Hmmm... so how do you say "no chance in hell" in nerd speek?

edit: oops quoted wrong post

Last edited:
bast_imret said:

hahaha, that was great.

"They took away my stabbin' knife!"

207_roberto.gif

ERage said:
:pandora: Blondie is going to have a new ring tone next week :lol:

Edit: GO HOME AND GO TO BED

I am at home now. But I caught my second wind and I'm not tired any more. Maybe if I watch some TV I'll pass out, but I'll just wake up again when JJ comes home. You know, cause she'll want some bast luvin :cool:

bast_imret said:
I am at home now. But I caught my second wind and I'm not tired any more. Maybe if I watch some TV I'll pass out, but I'll just wake up again when JJ comes home. You know, cause she'll want some bast luvin :cool:

Well you just explain to her that you are not a damn machine. I'm serious, women need to get it through their heads that we are not just sex machines. If she gives you any of that crap you just send her over here and blondie and I will let her have it!

*link to pics will be posted later*