Ontopic Random (Not So) New Music Thread

Not saying I wouldn't go. Just saying, probably a money grab . The Black Crowes are reuniting next year. Those two brothers hate each other but Live Nation is throwing a ton of money at them to tour.
i mean they do do it for money so.. i dont get it baba :) plus theyre great live so its worth it
on a tangent, when i met greg rzab he told me he would never play with the black crowes again, said the most difficult thing he had done was dealing with the band members and that the tour was painful hahaha
also warren (our guitarist) told me that it was the only show he had ever walked out of, too loud
i walked out of a testament show for the same reason

i mean they do do it for money so.. i dont get it baba :) plus theyre great live so its worth it
on a tangent, when i met greg rzab he told me he would never play with the black crowes again, said the most difficult thing he had done was dealing with the band members and that the tour was painful hahaha
also warren (our guitarist) told me that it was the only show he had ever walked out of, too loud
i walked out of a testament show for the same reason
The Black Crowes were too loud? Wow.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
I remember talking to a cashier at 711 in the 90s who said Chris Robinson came in the store to buy some beer. She wasn't a fan of the genre and didn't know who he was, she just carded him like anyone else as per policy and he got irate and came off with the whole "don't you know who I am" routine.

Total dick.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
I ran into Robert Plant in a bar here once and nothing happened. He was so calm and cordial and I was so smitten and overwhelmed I couldn't speak.