Ontopic Random (Not So) New Music Thread

:( r u a I’m too hardcore for you type of fuck?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No.
A. I'm not a big fan of classic rock, simply because I'm an old fuck who has already heard it. Asshole try to get me to play it - no!
B. I like covers where they "did"something with it to make it theirs. That Paranoid cover sound just like Sabbath after I've had a few drinks and smoked a bowl. I have the same complain with their Africa and vis-a-vis, with Totos cover of Hash Pipe. If they can't write any new material they need to do a greatest hits tour or retire.

No.
A. I'm not a big fan of classic rock, simply because I'm an old fuck who has already heard it. Asshole try to get me to play it - no!
B. I like covers where they "did"something with it to make it theirs. That Paranoid cover sound just like Sabbath after I've had a few drinks and smoked a bowl. I have the same complain with their Africa and vis-a-vis, with Totos cover of Hash Pipe. If they can't write any new material they need to do a greatest hits tour or retire.

What about no scrubs

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
What about no scrubs

Too soon but better. I actually liked the original, just on the lyrical content.

I think some guy needs to cover Britney's "Baby One More Time". Someone with a deep voice. "Oh baby baby, how was I supposed to know . . . something wasn't right here?"

Too soon but better. I actually liked the original, just on the lyrical content.

I think some guy needs to cover Britney's "Baby One More Time". Someone with a deep voice. "Oh baby baby, how was I supposed to know . . . something wasn't right here?"

You're obviously not a musician. I indicated substantial change. That just sounds like Britney after giving some serious deep-throat.

I searched lol

Not a musician but a lot of my fam is. I wasn’t a big fan of that cover either. I’ll show you my fave covers. I have two. Both are from rap.