raise your hands!

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥65
so all you couples here: who is still IN love with their SO? who loves and who is in love? speak of it! i want to hear things about it! :happy:

When you say IN love what do you mean exactly?

Like, right now, I'm about to go sort laundry, the pile is big enough that I pretty much have to immerse myself into the pile and I don't think I would willingly do laundry for someone I didn't love, so being IN the laundry and LOVING the person I'm doing it for does that count as IN LOVE?

Like, right now, I'm about to go sort laundry, the pile is big enough that I pretty much have to immerse myself into the pile and I don't think I would willingly do laundry for someone I didn't love, so being IN the laundry and LOVING the person I'm doing it for does that count as IN LOVE?

scrubbing skidmarks is love.

yep. the same way you can pick your friends and pick your nose! lolz.

Ain't talkin bout love.
My love is rotten to the core.
Ain't talkin bout love.
Just like i told you before.

:raiseshand:

We still hold hands and use PDA. I think that shows as being in love.

picture.php