Rabid Dolphins...

Pandora said:
Gross Pointe rox my box. But in High Fidelity he got to shack up with Lisa Bonet. I thought she was lookin pretty hot in that movie.

I swear by all that is holy, you will be mine. Oh yes, you will be mine.

Scott can come* too. He's a cool guy.

* :drool:

Sarcasmo said:
Apart from the swearing I found it lacking in wit. I'm all about the wit and really keen humor, and usually his movies are good at it. But that one was like a departure from all things Cusack.

omg....that movie made me almost gouge my eyes and ears out. Nicholas Cage has a very adverse effect on me, especially when combined with the sheer caliber of shittiness of most of his movies.

Con Air > u

Sarcasmo said:
Apart from the swearing I found it lacking in wit. I'm all about the wit and really keen humor, and usually his movies are good at it. But that one was like a departure from all things Cusack.

omg....that movie made me almost gouge my eyes and ears out. Nicholas Cage has a very adverse effect on me, especially when combined with the sheer caliber of shittiness of most of his movies.
I just can't help it, I will watch that movie every single time it's on and not get tired of it. I know it's wrong, but it feels so right.

zengirl said:
I just can't help it, I will watch that movie every single time it's on and not get tired of it. I know it's wrong, but it feels so right.

With any other actor but Nicholas Cage it might have been entertaining.

Oh, and the only thing worse than Nicholas Cage is Nicholas Cage with long greasy hair.

Sarcasmo said:
With any other actor but Nicholas Cage it might have been entertaining.

Oh, and the only thing worse than Nicholas Cage is Nicholas Cage with long greasy hair.
aw hell, I've always been a sucker for long hair ....

Sarcasmo said:
I would've cast Ryan light years before Nicholas. And his hair is just long, not greasy and nasty.
lol now I"m all giddy, I went through a bunch of pictures looking for one of his hair :fly:

Nicholas Cage's accent in Con Air is so damn bad. I like some of his dialogue but the super mullett and accent were hideous.

Diamond Dog: What's on your mind, hillbilly?
Cameron Poe: Now, let's see, what was I thinking? Oh, yeah” "Yee-ha," that's right.

Garland Greene was a great character.

b_sinning said:
Nicholas Cage's accent in Con Air is so damn bad. I like some of his dialogue but the super mullett and accent were hideous.

Diamond Dog: What's on your mind, hillbilly?
Cameron Poe: Now, let's see, what was I thinking? Oh, yeah” "Yee-ha," that's right.

Garland Greene was a great character.
:lol: c'mon now, that's just pure funny right there

kiwi said:
No, I'm on cable, it goes to a site that has a picture that says something about stealing bandwith.

yeah, it's fucked...iirc that's cletus' server...I pm'd him to fix