Rabid Dolphins...

why_ask_why said:
blown c3 with side pipes, oh my :drool:

how much?
All the specs and price are in the html doc, he's looking for $11,500. However, between you, me, and the internet, he'd take $9,500 if you bought it before the weekend. He's got over $20,000 into it.

CletusJones said:
All the specs and price are in the html doc, he's looking for $11,500. However, between you, me, and the internet, he'd take $9,500 if you bought it before the weekend. He's got over $20,000 into it.

looks nice but not interested...I'm set on getting a low miles Z06 under warranty...maybe if I already had the Z I'd consider but I don't ;)

why_ask_why said:
looks nice but not interested...I'm set on getting a low miles Z06 under warranty...maybe if I already had the Z I'd consider but I don't ;)
Okay. Tell your friends please, he's offering $200 as a finder's fee. :)

b_sinning said:
Movie with John Cusak. In the movie they are filming a movie about a giant rabid dolphin.
How can one not have heard of this movie? It's one of my all time favorites, back when I still liked Demi Moore.

I've always had a thing for John Cusak though, omg :drool:

shark4ke.jpg

zengirl said:
How can one not have heard of this movie? It's one of my all time favorites, back when I still liked Demi Moore.

[IG]http://uselessforums.com/files/062205/shark4ke.jpg[/IMG]

Some of us were still in diapers during part of the 80s

zengirl said:

[MG]http://uselessforums.com/files/062205/shark4ke.jpg[/IMG]

Gross Pointe Blank was awesome. Better Off Dead was awesome....actually instead of listing them all I'll just say that John Cusack's movie usually kick ass. Except for High Fidelity. I did not like that movie. It bored me to tears.

Sarcasmo said:
Gross Pointe Blank was awesome. Better Off Dead was awesome....actually instead of listing them all I'll just say that John Cusack's movie usually kick ass. Except for High Fidelity. I did not like that movie. It bored me to tears.
agreed, I couldn't get over all of the swearing, it just made me cringe, it wasn't necessary.

Of course, Say Anything is a must love John Cusak movie... I think he's part of the reason Con Air is my all time favorite movie (isn't that sick) LOL

Sarcasmo said:
Gross Pointe rox my box. But in High Fidelity he got to shack up with Lisa Bonet. I thought she was lookin pretty hot in that movie.

Pandora said:
Gross Pointe rox my box. But in High Fidelity he got to shack up with Lisa Bonet. I thought she was lookin pretty hot in that movie.
You know, I can't think of a time that she wasn't hot looking... and her hot factor multiplied since she bred with Lennie Kravits. :drool:

zengirl said:
agreed, I couldn't get over all of the swearing, it just made me cringe, it wasn't necessary.

Apart from the swearing I found it lacking in wit. I'm all about the wit and really keen humor, and usually his movies are good at it. But that one was like a departure from all things Cusack.

zengirl said:
I think he's part of the reason Con Air is my all time favorite movie (isn't that sick) LOL

omg....that movie made me almost gouge my eyes and ears out. Nicholas Cage has a very adverse effect on me, especially when combined with the sheer caliber of shittiness of most of his movies.