Quick update - read me

i don't get not being observant. the On Topic icon jumps out from the rest (along with the Help icon). Even if you forget when you're posting, it's easy to notice when you go back to the forum index. If you screwed up just go back and edit your post.

I never look at any of the icons

damn, all the work fly put into making them happen and you don't even look? i always look. i'll check a "Help" before i read a "thread" in case it's something urgent.

I just read the thread title and who its posted by which helps me pick out what to read. After I get a mod bot message I go back and look at what thread it was so I stop posting off topic. Sometimes I get like 4 at a time tho :fly:

I just read the thread title and who its posted by which helps me pick out what to read. After I get a mod bot message I go back and look at what thread it was so I stop posting off topic. Sometimes I get like 4 at a time tho :fly:
you fail at FRM2301: Advanced Forum Posting. That's nothing to be ashamed about though. Not eveyone is meant to be an advanced forum poster.