Quick update - read me

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥84,380
Steam
mattressfish
So I got the forum updated. More importantly, I also enabled 'report this post' for Ontopic threads. Any abuse = wasting my time = ban. I'll write more up on this later, but I'm thinking that no ontopic post will be deleted until reported (giving ontopic threads the lowest common denominator). I will work to make this button more prominent (and also enable it so waw can see the messages and actually do some work around here ;) ).

I also think I've found a way to make ontopic threads more obvious when replying. Stay tuned.

So I got the forum updated. More importantly, I also enabled 'report this post' for Ontopic threads. Any abuse = wasting my time = ban. I'll write more up on this later, but I'm thinking that no ontopic post will be deleted until reported (giving ontopic threads the lowest common denominator). I will work to make this button more prominent (and also enable it so waw can see the messages and actually do some work around here ;) ).

I also think I've found a way to make ontopic threads more obvious when replying. Stay tuned.

Did you send waw the dildo tree topper after Christmas :eek: :lol:

can you release monthly reports of who is doing the reporting? and can you call the reports "monthly snitches"?

Where's the self destruct button? You promised that we would have a button that you could destruct a thread if it really sucked. Or maybe I'm just making stuff up again.

i don't get not being observant. the On Topic icon jumps out from the rest (along with the Help icon). Even if you forget when you're posting, it's easy to notice when you go back to the forum index. If you screwed up just go back and edit your post.