Question for the casual bakers

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
I am sitting here enjoying a bit of a smoke and just ran into a problem I've experience 2 or 3 times before.

I started coughing so hard that I got a feeling I can only describe as very Whip It like. I got a little tingly and could hear that metallic razor reverb effect on any audio coming form the TV. It wears off in a second, but it's briefly debilitating.

This is not isolated to smoking.

I had an allergic reaction to something here in the house...anyway, I was about 20 minutes post Benadryl and Amy and I were driving to her parents' house. I started sneezing and coughing and the same thing happened. Unfortunately, I was driving and almost pulled into the median for sanctuary given that the world around me was closing in.

I know it has something to do with a lack of oxygen, but has anyone else experienced it? I get all tingly and it gets dark and I have brief auditory hallucinations until I get a few breaths.

I don't smell almonds.

I used to get something similar back in the days when I was a regular toker. I had kind of a tunnel vision thing going with it too. Never figured out what the hell it was.

I was hoping this thread was about cookies :(

I used to get similar things happen to me when I used to smoke, I'm pretty sure it's an oxygen thing.

It's oxygen deprivation. It's kind of like what can happen to asthma people when they have a bad attack. Perhaps if you hold your hits in for less time you'll have a better time of it. You don't really need to hold it in to get the full effect. You absorb all the THC in the first couple seconds so there is no need.