Oct 14, 2004
MD
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
Grunt said:
They probably aren't allowed to play any violent games :p
Actually, if you think about it, after you take away violent games, how many games does that leave?

G

Grunt

Desslock said:
Actually, if you think about it, after you take away violent games, how many games does that leave?
Not many.. Probably just those silly dance games and stuff.

I wouldn't bother playing it. I'd just go back to the shower and drop the soap over and over again :drool:

K

Kabn

. . ."You get people in a maximum-security prison who have already gone over the line," she said. "They're not afraid to engage in violence, unlike the nerd sitting in front of his computer.". . .
i'll show them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Syrup Beaver

pants log
Sep 30, 2004
beneath the soiled underbelly of the 'nev
Visit site
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
HydroSqueegee said:
how fun would it be to play GTA after doing it in real life? Im sure it just wouldnt compair.
Maybe if they had been allowed to have violent video games as kids, they wouldn't have done it in real life?

I know a quick game of GTA keeps me from wandering around with an UZI trying to get headshots on random people

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
ChikkenNoodul said:
Maybe if they had been allowed to have violent video games as kids, they wouldn't have done it in real life?

I know a quick game of GTA keeps me from wandering around with an UZI trying to get headshots on random people
I bet your aim would be better now because of GTA though....... what'cha think??

:D

P

Plasma

They should give them the PS2 with no controllers and put a game on so no one can actually play.

Would that be considered cruel and unusual?