Proof that not only white people can be sick killers

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts/criminal/article824695.ece

"CLEARWATER — Armed with a machete, police say, Dennis George Roache decapitated a man in 2002 — then held a mirror to his victim's face so "if the head were still alive, it could see itself..."

b4s_roache092408_39252c.jpeg

don't forget the asian decapitator up here in Canada.

whitey's looking better all the time.

Last edited:
My uncle worked the Dahmer "excavation". He said it was worse than floaters from the sewer which, by the way, he said were pretty foul. I guess they had to be very careful moving them or they would split and guts would spill out everywhere. I love uncles who share these great stories with small children.

My uncle worked the Dahmer "excavation". He said it was worse than floaters from the sewer which, by the way, he said were pretty foul. I guess they had to be very careful moving them or they would split and guts would spill out everywhere. I love uncles who share these great stories with small children.

I can't begin to imagine the stench.

My dad was a police detective in the 70s and has tons of albums of pictures from work. He has everything from hippies hugging bales of weed to pictures of two brothers that got into a shotgun fight close range on a school bus they owned. FYI there are no winners in a close range shotgun fight.