Proof that heat makes you stupid

Curiously the three stupidest, most mentally vacant people I have ever met were homosexual men. Truth.

:shifty:

Curiously the three stupidest, most mentally vacant people I have ever met were homosexual men. Truth.

:shifty:

And they were from Miss, right?

Well they have to be pretty dumb to suck dick in Miss so I guess that makes sense.

This can't be right, if people in North Dakota, South Dakota, and Montana are so smart, why the hell do they live in ND, SD, and MT?

This can't be right, if people in North Dakota, South Dakota, and Montana are so smart, why the hell do they live in ND, SD, and MT?

Clean air, low taxes, large beautiful landscapes, no worries about the idiots on the coasts ruining anything.

Clean air, low taxes, large beautiful landscapes, no worries about the idiots on the coasts ruining anything.

-40 to -60 wind chill 5 months out of the year. I suppose it's okay if you really like being inside. I have a friend from Grand Forks, that place is not pleasant.

Here it is straight up from a resident:

[16:21] ERage2000: how many months out of the year is it too cold to be outside up there?
[16:21] XS: 7
[16:21] ERage2000: let's say months with sub zero temps and lower wind chills
[16:21] XS: for me anyway
[16:21] XS: sub zero?
[16:21] XS: erm ... five? ... 5 1/2
[16:21] ERage2000: yeah, less than 0 degrees Far.
[16:21] ERage2000: that's what I thought
[16:22] ERage2000: dude, have your balls frozen off yet?
[16:22] XS: yeah
[16:22] XS: one of them at least
[16:22] ERage2000: wtf
[16:22] ERage2000: did you forget to tuck it in one day or something?
[16:23] XS: yeah
[16:23] XS: was flopping out

WTF, why didn't anyone tell me Delaware is that small? I had no idea. I thought it was out west too.

And they were from Miss, right?

Well they have to be pretty dumb to suck dick in Miss so I guess that makes sense.

Actually they were from Dallas. You have honestly never met anyone so outright handicapped as those fools. Maybe I'm being insensitive though. Maybe they actually were handicapped. I don't know. But Jesus Christ.