WTF Private Healthcare Sucks, but less than public

Status
Not open for further replies.
awwww u mad.

America has saved more lives, yes. But they have probably over a million innocent people deaths on their hands.. Top job!
but have saved hundreds of millions

top job!
Oops... It's actually way more than a million.. I'd say America has probably killed more innocent people than people they have saved.

you'd be wrong if you said that

as usual
oooo that reminds me, world hunger. Way to go America.

indeed! america does more to feed hungry people around the world than the rest of the first world nations put together.

we didn't cause world hunger but we do more to stave it off than anyone else. way to go indeed :cool:

Last edited:
oooo that reminds me, world hunger. Way to go America.

We feed everyone. :lol:

Look, I know you're pissed to be here. But the U.S. has contributed more to science, peace, and humanity in 200 years than any other nation on earth during that time. It isn't even close. I know you know that, though. You just like to troll. In all fairness I know how frustrating it can be to be forced to do something you don't want, or to live somewhere you aren't comfortable.

but have saved hundreds of millions

top job!

you'd be wrong if you said that

as usual

indeed! america does more to feed hungry people around the world than the rest of the first world nations put together.

we didn't cause world hunger but we do more to stave it off than anyone else. way to go indeed :cool:

You're just wrong.

We feed everyone. :lol:

Look, I know you're pissed to be here. But the U.S. has contributed more to science, peace, and humanity in 200 years than any other nation on earth during that time. It isn't even close. I know you know that, though. You just like to troll. In all fairness I know how frustrating it can be to be forced to do something you don't want, or to live somewhere you aren't comfortable.

Nah, you don't feed everyone... you got so many starving people in this country. Let alone to hunger you have caused overseas..

Nah, you don't feed everyone... you got so many starving people in this country. Let alone to hunger you have caused overseas..

If you care to look it up, our free grain exports helped us win the Cold War. The US DOES feed a massive part of the planet. The side effect of that welfare is that many countries are dependent on it now...

If you care to look it up, our free grain exports helped us win the Cold War. The US DOES feed a massive part of the planet. The side effect of that welfare is that many countries are dependent on it now...

Your global capitalism push has caused many to starve.. well done..

uh huh, can't support your other bullshit so you move on

typical australian. wimps out when the going gets tough

Why do I need to support it? You can claim that I'm wrong, but I can't just simply claim that you are wrong?

Typical American, It's not fascism when you do it..

you need to support it because you're making shit up based on your hatred of a country that's given you everything good you've ever had

you're like a spoiled child. so sad. so, so sad. /personal attack

you need to support it because you're making shit up based on your hatred of a country that's given you everything good you've ever had

you're like a spoiled child. so sad. so, so sad. /personal attack

fish and visitors stink in 3 days /ben franklin

Status
Not open for further replies.