Pics Post your workspace, no cleaning allowed

Sharing an office...

Man, I hated sharing a dorm room.
Yeah. Imagine 21 year old me fresh out of college with a drinking problem... paired up with a 50-something single lady (caretaker for senior citizen parents) who had lots of cat pictures.

It wasn't as bad as you think. Apparently I'm the 80's she ran a limo service for WWF wrestlers with her then boyfriend. She had a ton of pics with all sorts of them. She was even still friends with the hulk, he sent her a Christmas card every year. She had some crazy stories.

4XieF.jpg

Domon is Sekrat Squirrel. You dont have the proper clearance to know.

Back when he was active duty he wouldnt even post his picture.

:p not anymore. Pick something far less exciting that squirrel.

Wombat? Groundhog? Maybe woodchuck.

yeahhh, sekret woodchuck.

k9gZt.jpg

A = my motorcycle helmet :heart:
B = my JWOWW tanning lotion.... duh
C = my Great Grandma, god rest her soul :heart:
D = my beloved Grandma and Kiko meeting for the 1st time. I love her more than my own parents.
E = my face pic ever of me and my son
F = me with blonde hair :barf: but im with my beautiful brother in that pic so its a super special pic
G = my Sally Hansen INSTA DRY!!
H = my sons little canvas art, it looks like mud smeared on the canvas :fly: but i love it.
I = my sticky reminder that the world is going to end on friday.

k9gZt.jpg

D = my beloved Grandma and Kiko meeting for the 1st time. I love her more than my own parents.
F = me with blonde hair :barf: but im with my beautiful brother in that pic so its a super special pic
H = my sons little canvas art, it looks like mud smeared on the canvas :fly: but i love it.

well done, this made the thread worthwhile

whats underneath the desk that looks like a frog's eye? and why do you have a pharm book?

k9gZt.jpg

'I' is my favorite. :lol:

what happens when one of you misbehaves? :rolleyes:

I referee.

Actually overheard quite an amusing low volume argument just today between the office battleaxes. One hates swearing and one hates 'blasphemy' (gimme a break, she's the most Un-Christian person I've ever met). Something about 'Yes well A I hate blasphemy too and I hear a lot of that coming from your corner' 'Yes well perhaps we should look at the hospital poliicy' 'Yes well, perhaps we should then' 'And if you don't like it then take it higher' 'Oh I will. I will'

:lol: