Post your car history

eileenbunny said:
okay, here is the official statement:

I stopped posting because I get a lot of negative energy from people due to what I post. People think I'm a know it all and have to try to be better than anyone and that's not my intention. So rather than get all that stuff and have to hear about it constantly, I decided to just stop posting. I know some of them like me, and I know there's others that hate me. But that's not why I stopped posting

i don't understand this. :(

eileenbunny said:

I stopped posting because I get a lot of negative energy from people due to what I post. People think I'm a know it all and have to try to be better than anyone and that's not my intention. So rather than get all that stuff and have to hear about it constantly, I decided to just stop posting. I know some of them like me, and I know there's others that hate me. But that's not why I stopped posting

que?

eileenbunny said:

I was going to read this, but I didn't appreciate the condescending tone.