Post your ban stories...

April23 said:
I posted there from May to about October, I think.
We must have missed eachother. I stopped posting there around this time last year, and then I got banned just a few months ago with FB's goodbye thread.
Sanjay banned me through association :p

*Fuxx Burger* said:
We must have missed eachother. I stopped posting there around this time last year, and then I got banned just a few months ago with FB's goodbye thread.
Sanjay banned me through association :p

They are a bunch of tards over there. Tards running tards.

thrawn said:
drool band me for a weekend once, i dont remember what for

refusal to provide peepee pics = BAND

I think the only place Ive been forcefully ejected from was the old Nemesis forums, cuz I posted the photoshop of TheTitan holding a giant pink dildo. Oh, and I was banned from a motorcycle forum once for making an "offcolor joke". I forget what the joke was, but I dont think it was that bad.
Im sure theres a few more but its early and Im still on my first cup of coffee

Oh, I got banned for a week by DM for posting a link to some tanning cams.

supergay.gif

never been banned...though after telling my story of why i left genmay to one of the admins/supermods, i'd be curious to see if i can post there anymore:p

I was banned from tempmay for opening too many accounts. I was banned for a BF Vietnam server this weekend because I took my helicopter into the NVA base and stole theres, twice.

I was banned from here for awhile for doing something, don't remember what it was. Never been banned from Genmay.

never been band, i'm too good for that, though i got my first admin edit ever yesterday here, for the horse fetus pic.. :D i recon i will be one day :shifty:

been banned from a few tsunami relief funds forums for calling everyone a [ADMIN EDIT]

go banned from a couple of other places for more of the same

smileynev said:
I was banned from tempmay for opening too many accounts. I was banned for a BF Vietnam server this weekend because I took my helicopter into the NVA base and stole theres, twice.

I was banned from here for awhile for doing something, don't remember what it was. Never been banned from Genmay.

Stop stealing teh chopparz!!

And you were made invisible on genmay. :fly:

fly said:
Stop stealing teh chopparz!!

And you were made invisible on genmay. :fly:

The admin guy warned me the first time. So I gently landed our huey in there base so they could have it and took their MI 8. I thought it was a fair trade.