Post Yer Desktop v.2006

Sarcasmo said:
It's hard to be afraid of a gun that shoots blood, unless you have a fear of drycleaners.

I believe that gun pic is a metaphor for a vagina, now if you aren't afraid you should be :omy:

Sarcasmo said:
It's hard to be afraid of a gun that shoots blood, unless you have a fear of drycleaners.
Been my background since 04, Ive never thought of it as shooting blood though. More like post-pistol whipping.

Sarcasmo said:
My .45 is now up for sale if anyone wants it.
.45ACP? .45 Webely? Revolver? Semi?

I call shens. I've never even thought of a gun by its loading (except my 7.5x55).

FlamingGlory said:
.45ACP? .45 Webely? Revolver? Semi?

I call shens. I've never even thought of a gun by its loading (except my 7.5x55).

Really? HK USP. I always refer to it as a .45.

Sarcasmo said:
Really? HK USP. I always refer to it as a .45.

Yeah, I usually refer to my SIG-Pro 2340 as "the .40" but I'm sure if I had another one of the same caliber I'd be more specific. Plus if I ever put the .357 barrel in then my old name goes out the window :p

FlamingGlory said:
Been my background since 04, Ive never thought of it as shooting blood though. More like post-pistol whipping.

no splatter pattern on the ground or the gun...looks like it is just oozing blood out of the barrel. Makes me want to just shove a tampon in there...so dirty, so unfresh. :lol:

ERage said:
no splatter pattern on the ground or the gun...looks like it is just oozing blood out of the barrel. Makes me want to just shove a tampon in there...so dirty, so unfresh. :lol:
That is really the last thing I wanted to think about today :(

If I ever get another digital camera I'll make a better one. :p

b_sinning said:
[IM]http://uselessforums.com/files/120505/desktop31306b.jpg[/IMG]

That's both monitors. I usually have so much open that I never see the background anyways.

console one and application explorer...:heart: you just might find those on my desktops as well ;)

workstation-3-20-06.jpg

Oh, you mean that other kind of Desktop :lol: