FYI Post in this thread to see your join date and post count

it could also be time warner center.

the entire thing is full and we're shipping off jobs/buildings to other states
5020423471_f6f8fd2d74.jpg

it was my idea shortly after theac came to work for turner. sanjay was being a colossal douche nozzle at the other joint and I pitched the idea to theac. we discussed it a bit and I lost interest after sanjay cooled off a bit. theac and fly proceeded while I banged 10 Penthouse models.

And yet you to this day still post on Genmay....

it was my idea shortly after theac came to work for turner. sanjay was being a colossal douche nozzle at the other joint and I pitched the idea to theac. we discussed it a bit and I lost interest after sanjay cooled off a bit. theac and fly proceeded.

It was theac's idea. Ask him.

I suppose he'll tell you he got hired without my help as well. let me tell you something that still irks me to this day. not only did I put his resume into the hands of people that hired him, but after his interview I treated him to a beer downstairs while I was still on the clock and couldn't drink. the only thing I asked of him for all of the above was to return the favor of the beer. it was never returned.

I suppose he'll tell you he got hired without my help as well. let me tell you something that still irks me to this day. not only did I put his resume into the hands of people that hired him, but after his interview I treated him to a beer downstairs while I was still on the clock and couldn't drink. the only thing I asked of him for all of the above was to return the favor of the beer. it was never returned.

Back in the day, he said that he had said thanks many times.

I don't recall such but it's possible. if he did it obviously left no impression. want to know why I bought him the beer? he couldn't even afford it. I drastically altered the guy's life purely out of good will and forum camaraderie and only asked 1 thing in return. couldn't be bothered.

I don't recall such but it's possible. if he did it obviously left no impression. want to know why I bought him the beer? he couldn't even afford it. I drastically altered the guy's life purely out of good will and forum camaraderie and only asked 1 thing in return. couldn't be bothered.

So you admit he may well have done, yet still try to paint him in a bad light to make yourself look better.

I thought once upon a time he said to me that fly helped him get the job at CNN?

Then again wtf do I know. I sent him a consolation crock pot when pandora took theirs and left him, and he pretty much dropped off the face of the earth after that.

Last edited:
So you admit he may well have done, yet still try to paint him in a bad light to make yourself look better.

I asked 1 simple thing in return. don't paint me in a bad light for someone not giving a fuck.

I thought once upon a time he said to me that fly helped him get the job at CNN?

Then again wtf do I know. I sent him a consolation crock pot when pandora took theirs and left him, and he pretty much dropped off the face of the earth after that.

no, it was me. fly didn't work for turner though he did work for time warner. fly and I knew each other for years online before theac got in.

also funny to note, notice my UID is 15. he was too ashamed to tell me personally he ran with my idea and made the forum but didn't include me. :lol:
speaks volumes.