WTF Post in here and I will tell you 3 things I know about you

You did. I was two months pregnant with Ky and had glorious boobs cause of it. It wasn't a secret I was pregnant. I just thought it was funny cause of your breeder comment.
I have pics of you at the beach. You were negative tummy. Crazy!

- i'm not from that guitar forum that nukes/strings/etc came from if that's what you mean (i came over from where ASA, August, Jehannenamunman, Mikeawesome, Sup, etc came from)*
- it's the metal symbol, you know, index finger, fist, pinkie.... "m" i guess
- guess i'll just have to keep posting more

*edit: oh yeah, and Domon... is Duke DukeofNuke? and didn't Valve used to post there? also, i thought Fly might be SemperFly/Flynavy at first

You're one of us now.
Second class.
Nothing but fun from here on in ...

- i'm not from that guitar forum that nukes/strings/etc came from if that's what you mean (i came over from where ASA, August, Jehannenamunman, Mikeawesome, Sup, etc came from)*

*edit: oh yeah, and Domon... is Duke DukeofNuke? and didn't Valve used to post there? also, i thought Fly might be SemperFly/Flynavy at first
What was your screen name there? I was a member there too. I must have completely missed this convo.

It is April so just the fact that she's kinda still on topic is impressive even if she didn't get any of those points right.
Why have you not yet convinced your husband to post

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL

You are correct on all points

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

• Gravy
Reactions: \m/