Thread Poop-litical 2024 and beyond thread

200.gif

Meanwhile, convicted felon Donald Trump has now been in possession of a firearm even longer than Hunter Biden.
So if he isn't allowed to be in possession of a firearm shouldn't it be illegal for him to be in possession of the nuclear launch codes too? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: fly
Biden admin to wipe out medical debt from credit reports.

Yeppers can be heard in the distance, yelling "but what has Biden done for the US lately!"

Why would I yell? I don't think he's going to win but I'm voting for the guy.

Biden admin to wipe out medical debt from credit reports.

Yeppers can be heard in the distance, yelling "but what has Biden done for the US lately!"

Maybe it's just because I know how everything works now but if you have delinquent medical debt you done fucked up. The hospital will even find you insurance and get you enrolled if you ask.

Last edited:
Maybe it's just because I know how everything works now but if you have delinquent medical debt you done fucked up. The hospital will even find you insurance and get you enrolled if you ask.
insurance can help but it doesn't cover everything, like they make the record profits they do by not covering as much as possible lmao

insurance can help but it doesn't cover everything, like they make the record profits they do by not covering as much as possible lmao
Depends on the insurance. There are zero deductible zero copay plans here, get a job at the post office. I was also thinking of debt forgiveness.

Depends on the insurance. There are zero deductible zero copay plans here, get a job at the post office. I was also thinking of debt forgiveness.
- it sure do, but they all make (or "save") their money somewhere - charging more than they pay out or otherwise denying coverage
- everybody can't all work at the post office lmao
- not everybody qualifies for or knows they qualify for debt forgiveness

consider, if you will, the humble colonoscopy:

when ordered as a screening exam, it is supposed to be covered (this was a positive change the ACA brought).

if, however, you are experiencing any lower GI issues or symptoms, that exam will now be billed as a diagnostic exam and is not required to be covered.

the exam itself is literally the same, they don't look more closely with one than the other, the difference is 100% in billing/coding. it doesn't matter that you may have also been due for your screening.

you may go into it thinking it's a screening exam, because you're due, and not realize that you mentioning to your doc that you've noticed a little blood on the TP when you wipe changed things and now you've got a massive bill you weren't expecting because you were honest about your hemorrhoids.

- it sure do, but they all make (or "save") their money somewhere - charging more than they pay out or otherwise denying coverage

when ordered as a screening exam, it is supposed to be covered (this was a positive change the ACA brought).

if, however, you are experiencing any lower GI issues or symptoms, that exam will now be billed as a diagnostic exam and is not required to be covered.

the exam itself is literally the same, they don't look more closely with one than the other, the difference is 100% in billing/coding. it doesn't matter that you may have also been due for your screening.

you may go into it thinking it's a screening exam, because you're due, and not realize that you mentioning to your doc that you've noticed a little blood on the TP when you wipe changed things and now you've got a massive bill you weren't expecting because you were honest about your hemorrhoids.
now, what about when the doctors use the endoscope to retrieve items from the vending machine, how is that billed out?

• Haha
Reactions: august

I have similar issue with endoscopys. It gets denied everytime as a screen but does go through as a diagnostic.