Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blessed be the fruit

This timeline is FUUUUCKED
I know people of every generation say this... but fuck me if it doesnt look like we're heading towards two different countries. One consisting of states where people are constantly oppressed, and the supreme court saying "the federal government has no right to protect you", and the other with states that try to protect their people.

Ultimately, the goal of those pushing shit like this is to create an uneducated, poor, desperate population that is easily influenced.

what did i say that was wrong? it is a fact that the founder of PP supported eugenics
1. Margaret Sanger has been dead for about 55 years now, so it's not particularly relevant to the org as it exists today
2. Sanger did support eugenics, which is awful and I don't agree with her or it, but I think it's important to be clear on her... brand of eugenics, because a lot of the people she believed shouldn't be having children/should be kept from having children are the same folks conservatives would love to ban/sterilize given the chance (immigrants, the poor, the disabled) so it often strikes me as disingenuous when conservatives bring it up like they think it's some deplorable quality of hers when they say the same shit.
3. Sanger was also strongly against abortion

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
Status
Not open for further replies.