Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you really know if you've never watched hours and hours of Tucker Carlson to confirm it?
I never have nor will I ever get even the most basic of information from any individual named Tucker.
I guess I see him as guilty by association.
It is Fox after all.

I never have nor will I ever get even the most basic of information from any individual named Tucker.
I guess I see him as guilty by association.
It is Fox after all.
I think you may have the attribution backwards there, as it might be Fox that's guilty by association with Tucker, a known bow-tie enthusiast.

I think you may have the attribution backwards there, as it might be Fox that's guilty by association with Tucker, a known bow-tie enthusiast.
I meant guilty as in a staunch Trump supporter. Fox loves those types.
He's not even blindly supportive. He knows its all bullshit and lies.

Edit: But still pushes the agenda.

I meant guilty as in a staunch Trump supporter. Fox loves those types.
He's not even blindly supportive. He knows its all bullshit and lies.

Edit: But still pushes the agenda.
Even if it's all an act for money, he makes the best money by acting like a Nazi, which is indistinguishable from being a Nazi.

Does anyone remember when the Republican party as a whole hated Trump... What happened to that?

Man, the good old days of actual crafty politicians subtly manipulating the masses. Bring back Nixon I say. Ended Vietnan, solved the gas crisis, opened trade with China, put more Astronauts on the moon than any other president, tried to implement a basic income...

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
  • Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum

So..... lets see if the Senate minority finds a reason to refuse to confirm because reasons. "Too close to a middterm, cant confirm! "
At least Turtle Man fucked himself on the filibuster with regards to SCOTUS

Status
Not open for further replies.