Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
been worried about that for a while. At this point he just needs to silently get sworn in in an underground bunker, take over the presidency, put an end to all this shit and then show his face in public.
I'm no longer worried about that. Before the 6th, I might have been. Now the Secret Service and related orgs are not going to be fucking around.

I don't think Bidens under any real threat but hey I guess nothing should surprise anyone anymore. I do know if nothing happens to trump and his ilk that it'll be a huge mistake though.
If someone asked you if the capitol would be overrun, and lawmakers run into hiding two weeks ago would you have thought that woulda happened?

but hes bad feng shui im telling you strings baba
for the whole planet
we should send him on the next juno or voyager or whatever's next in line to cross the solar system

Don't misunderstand, Adi. I'm saying he needs to be stamped out cold from ever holding office again.

• Love
Reactions: adi
today they asked him if he takes responsibility for the riots and he answers the best way he can McDonald Trump "THEY THOUGHT IT WAS A GREAT SPEACH"

who's the you fucking piece of shit WHOS THEEEEEY!!

all that does is fill the heads of these deranged supporters to look at each other and say YEAAAAH THEY!!

Ex gov Snyder and others getting charged for Flint water crisis

Also trump is the crudist and stupidest iteration of this kind of hate. There are tons more out there who can go under the radar and sweet talk everyone. The blueprints are there now for it to happen unless it's stamped out.
I suppose we should be glad he is/was such a clumsy fuck. He kept nothing close to the vest, the self-control of a teenager. But yeah, this whole series of events has emboldened a whole bunch of people who were just fringe element until the rich retard walked in. This was going to be their time to shine, ya know. ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.