Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How soon before Trump dumps Pence and Nicki Haley becomes his running mate, and Pence shifts over to HHS or special envoy to Covid?

i’m here for the Kamala Meltdowns

giphy.gif
FB_IMG_1597234880039.jpg

i know right. Still gonna vote for him, and while I would have preferred Tammy Duckworth none of the selectees were much to write home about.

But lets be honest, the VP doesnt matter that much in the grand scheme of things, either before or after the election. The only way that its gonna matter is if Joe Biden dies during his term cause he's old.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
But lets be honest, the VP doesnt matter that much in the grand scheme of things, either before or after the election. The only way that its gonna matter is if Joe Biden dies during his term cause he's old.
It does when the nominee is pushing 80 and has shown some mental lapses. He more than likely won't run for a second term and there is a decent chance he may not make it through his first. I'm still voting for Mr. Touchyfeely but I don't think this makes anyone excited to run out and vote for him.

It does when the nominee is pushing 80 and has shown some mental lapses. He more than likely won't run for a second term and there is a decent chance he may not make it through his first. I'm still voting for Mr. Touchyfeely but I don't think this makes anyone excited to run out and vote for him.
Fuck that, Pence didn't matter and those criticisms are all equally valid on Trump's first term.

Im going a write-in for Leslie Knope
i know a real life leslie knope, actually some of you probably do too, old genmay member. IvoryLotus, had to look up the name. She was the first of the genmay crowd to have a kid, before kristchan even.

Im surprised she's not on the ballot for something big yet.

• Gravy
Reactions: august
yeah, you know i believed that mental lapse stuff too until i started watching full context videos. There has been a lot of short out-of-context clips that make him look senile, but when you sit down and watch 2 or 5 minutes of in context its very clear he's not.

Also... comparing senility even if those sound bytes were true... its like grandpa that sometimes rambles on a bit with a long story (biden) vs batshit insane dementia patient driving down the wrong side of the highway at 90.

yeah, you know i believed that mental lapse stuff too until i started watching full context videos. There has been a lot of short out-of-context clips that make him look senile, but when you sit down and watch 2 or 5 minutes of in context its very clear he's not.

Also... comparing senility even if those sound bytes were true... its like grandpa that sometimes rambles on a bit with a long story (biden) vs batshit insane dementia patient driving down the wrong side of the highway at 90.

I hope you're right...

Status
Not open for further replies.