Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
the best current guess is adamsite/arsenical diphenylaminechlorarsine (DM)
There is a lack of commercial producers. I just spent like an hour looking for adamsite and it appears to have gone out of favour in the 70s.

Unless they are using Vietnam era surplus it's not likely. Also it's really slow onset, like an hour before symptoms.

It is also classed as less lethal. ;)

The republicans (actually Trump) wants $2 Billion included in the next Coronavirus relief bill for a new FBI HQ. Motherfucker!

It’s completely forgotten, or just not mentioned, there WAS a deal for a new FBI building on the table when this dipshit took office, but he killed it because it threatened the success of his recently completed “Post Office” hotel.

There was a deal where a developer would build a brand new HQ, for FREE, well, in exchange for the property the old building is on. There were plans to build a new hotel there, to directly complete with Trump’s hotel.

We could’ve had a brand new replacement for the broken down piece of crap the FBI is still in today.

That motherfucker.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
There is a lack of commercial producers. I just spent like an hour looking for adamsite and it appears to have gone out of favour in the 70s.

Unless they are using Vietnam era surplus it's not likely. Also it's really slow onset, like an hour before symptoms.

It is also classed as less lethal. ;)
the belief is that it is very old/expired, which is why it smells like chlorine

it's also been rumored to have been used in other countries in recent years from old stockpiles.

whatever they're releasing is also yellow, which further lends credence to the theory.

August, you have such a strong head for all of this. I start to scratch the surface and the tingles of anxiety start to build up.

to keep it on politics, that happened under Obama and I don't think Ol Joe wants much better for me
20200729_074438.jpg

Dude, I would. I respect that head on your shoulders.
I do not actually advocate for cooperating with a witch hunt, but since not doing so can get you time, and I don't expect that if anyone on this forum, I'm gonna go with focus on the good ;)

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
I'm not saying that I do or do not engage in any activities outside of this forum, or in what capacity, if any, I aid others in doing so, but I am saying that if one did do those things, it would be smart not to talk about them, even if short-term it would shut up the "what are YOU doing about it" jibes.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum and APRIL
I'm not saying that I do or do not engage in any activities outside of this forum, or in what capacity, if any, I aid others in doing so, but I am saying that if one did do those things, it would be smart not to talk about them, even if short-term it would shut up the "what are YOU doing about it" jibes.

Status
Not open for further replies.