Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently the folk in Bristol England tore down the statue of a 17th century slaver and threw it in the river.

Its about time. Most of that city is named after slave traders as it was one of the biggest trafficking ports of the british empire. What is amusing is how it came down with thin ropes and barely any force, almost as if it had been sabotaged the night before or something... weird huh? :lol:

Google maps updated

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
96d30ae89b95353694470ae0fb6746e0.jpg

That's wanton polluting of the waterways and I hope whoever cut it loose had a government hallpass for their knife.

It's not nearly as bad as the one I've seen where his wife's twitter profile pic is clearly made her almost look black. I'm assuming in efforts to make her fit it more. If you haven't seen it make sure to get it out to your social media teen mom groups...lol take that stupid lady down.

View attachment 11896
i really dont believe she's trying to look black. she's already got a an olive complexion and she's an avid spray tanner there for she looks dark, she is not a white lady and never has been.
I dont think KKW needs to try to fit in anywhere cuz she's KKW

her holier than thou attitude + the way she treats her family bothers me more

There is absolutely nothing even close to a redeeming quality possessed by this worthless C. She is gross and so is her entire family. Ryan Seacrest is going to hell.

There is absolutely nothing even close to a redeeming quality possessed by this worthless C. She is gross and so is her entire family. Ryan Seacrest is going to hell.

whatever she is. she’s a rich successful C
and everyone is to blame for her pathetic existence not just Ryan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
whatever she is. she’s a rich successful C
and everyone is to blame for her pathetic existence not just Ryan

Oh, I blame TV audiences for many things but they’re sheep, and will watch just about anything out in front of them.

I’m living proof.

i enjoy her sisters more

The only thing I know about them is when I had cable, they were young and when I see them now, they’re gross like Kim.

I probably wouldn’t mind them so much If they were still the semi-rich dysfunctional family they were before that show took off.

Whatever floats peoples big ass boats though.

Politics

Watching Bill Barr split hairs in the CBS interview he did is sickening. That guy is sickening. His behavior is sickening.

I’m also sickened by the divide that so many people seem to want to enlarge. Last week, the most-heard blowhard in the history of talk radio was claiming red states are being forced to bail out blue states. Pitting states against each other.

Blue states are blue and blue areas too, because lots of people live there, and it’s in our nature to be mature enough to take care of each other, and be smart enough to know that a collective can accomplish much more than individuals can.

Let’s see if the US’s GDP remains high if blue and red split.

Status
Not open for further replies.