Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
uhm hello. i have a fucked up needle phobia
i literally just came home from buying these emla patches for upcoming bloodwork cuz needles make me faint

blow and pills were my poison.

omg just thinking about the old blow days gives me goosebumps (good goosebumps)
so many good timessss

a few scary ones but meh i lived

4b053a111d20ce3002ebd947dc117e43.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bring music & practice breathing exercises. you can also ask to lay down or recline for it which can help, too.

uhm hello. i have a fucked up needle phobia
i literally just came home from buying these emla patches for upcoming bloodwork cuz needles make me faint

blow and pills were my poison.

omg just thinking about the old blow days gives me goosebumps (good goosebumps)
so many good timessss

a few scary ones but meh i lived

4b053a111d20ce3002ebd947dc117e43.jpg

I have a needle phobia also. This is why I don't do blood panels nor vaccinations, but speed is speed.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
bring music & practice breathing exercises. you can also ask to lay down or recline for it which can help, too.

babe.. NONE of that works! i’ve even talked tk my therapist about it

i had a VERY traumatic experience when i was 4 and we were living in the amazon and some stupid village doctor tied me down to get blood or give me a vaccine.
i remember it like it was yesterday

my phobia is on a different level

• Sad
Reactions: august

i had a VERY traumatic experience when i was 4 and we were living in the amazon and some stupid village doctor tied me down to get blood or give me a vaccine.

sorry bud, that sucks. I had a mild phobia for a while but got over it pretty quick when I started doing it.

sorry bud, that sucks. I had a mild phobia for a while but got over it pretty quick when I started doing it.

i cant see it tv or computer screen
i cant take kiko to get his stuff done
i cant even look at one

i vomit or faint . it’s a WHOLE ordeal. the day before or the day of leading up to the appointment is absolute hell

not worth it. i’d rather use the patch

Same, I got over it quick when they started taking my blood erryday for the cancer tests.
I've always been good with needles, like to watch them go in. Parents aren't scared of them either, which is where I think many of us learn that behavior from...

...anyways, during the two surgeries I had this last year...I got real tired of being poked and keeping an IV in. Most annoyed I've been with it. So I feel backwards from your dinky little cancer (lol).

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
I've always been good with needles, like to watch them go in. Parents aren't scared of them either, which is where I think many of us learn that behavior from...

...anyways, during the two surgeries I had this last year...I got real tired of being poked and keeping an IV in. Most annoyed I've been with it. So I feel backwards from your dinky little cancer (lol).
One of the saving graces of having to do IV chemo was that they could leave the IV line in for up to 3 days.

So, they only had to set that fucker twice a week.

So that Amazon vaccine is what stunted your growth!

Status
Not open for further replies.