Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t mind if they have a full investigation of the swamp. Maybe we can have a look at the phony dem Joe Mansion, whose daughter is the CEO of a drug company who makes Epipens.

Or Ivanka getting a bunch of trademarks granted in China, which never would’ve happened if her dad wasn’t president.

Or Elaine Chao not divesting after being warned by the FTC multiple times, and making upwards of $8 million off of contracts negotiated as Transportation Secretary.

That would be cool.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Enjoy 4 more years of trump. Americans deserve it

I’m afraid of it being more like 8 more years, or even longer if Ivanka is appointed president later.

There were also ideas floated that Trump would WANT to be impeached soon so he could run again in 2020 and 2024 (as if he ever wanted to win in the first place).

And now three Democratic senators are talking about possibly aquitting Trump. Yeah, it's pretty much over. Looks like the only way to get him out of office will be by voting him out in November.

I heard the bag O’ blubber say that awhile ago also.

Mansion is barely a dem. He has a D behind his name, his party “loyalties” don’t exist.

And he’s dirty, so there’s that.

RCXWHDwxKdqGxCbd3DKYFXoTibF6JVbbFNqXbjxgShw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.