Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As of now, I'm voting Bernie.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

As of now, I'll vote for whoever will lead to not having a contested convention.

So prolly Bernie, or Creepy Joe.

I really kinda wanna vote for Warren, but let's face it, too many male voters won't vote for a woman, and she won't beat Trump because she has ovaries and opinions.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant and APRIL
As of now, I'll vote for whoever will lead to not having a contested convention.

I really kinda wanna vote for Warren, but let's face it, too many male voters won't vote for a woman, and she won't beat Trump because she has ovaries and opinions.
I'd vote @King Wickie over Trump.... that's how desperate I am to get Trump out of office.

If I’m still here, I’ll vote anybody over Trump but it’s fruitless.

I don't understand why some people are so sure he's gonna win again. He barely squeaked by last time, against a terrible candidate, when he was essentially a "fuck it lets try something else" vote.
He has a record now, and a nearly endless stream of sound bites saying weird, dumb, or insulting things about just about anything.

Remember it's about a few votes, in a few key counties, in a few key states.
Doesn't matter how many votes he gets in places that would vote R anyways.

I don't understand why some people are so sure he's gonna win again. He barely squeaked by last time, against a terrible candidate, when he was essentially a "fuck it lets try something else" vote.
He has a record now, and a nearly endless stream of sound bites saying weird, dumb, or insulting things about just about anything.

Remember it's about a few votes, in a few key counties, in a few key states.
Doesn't matter how many votes he gets in places that would vote R anyways.

Yeah, nobody said he stood a chance in the first one and even more people have been swept up in the mania since then. He didn’t have all the elected republicans behind him then, and only a few have separated from him. Where are they now? Out of politics for the most part. The rest have stuck to him for so long, it would be career suicide to jump off the wagon now.

As long as more SCOTUS seats may open up soon, he’s gonna win, probably with a larger margin than last time.

Yes I know he didn’t win the popular vote. States are currently fighting to do away with electoral rules that say electoral voters don’t have to use popular vote as a guide, and allow them to vote however they want. That’s scary.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Yeah, nobody said he stood a chance in the first one and even more people have been swept up in the mania since then. He didn’t have all the elected republicans behind him then, and only a few have separated from him. Where are they now? Out of politics for the most part. The rest have stuck to him for so long, it would be career suicide to jump off the wagon now.

As long as more SCOTUS seats may open up soon, he’s gonna win, probably with a larger margin than last time.

Yes I know he didn’t win the popular vote. States are currently fighting to do away with electoral rules that say electoral voters don’t have to use popular vote as a guide, and allow them to vote however they want. That’s scary.

His "approval rating" stays around 40-ish% seemingly no matter what. Might be a loud 40% but I don't see mania spreading.

At this point it's mostly speculation. Gotta have a Dem candidate to make an either/or choice for polls and things to mean much.

I don't think the country is ready for a Native American president.

• Haha
Reactions: HipHugHer
Status
Not open for further replies.