Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Angry
Reactions: Immigrant
DEA has been boarding buses and trains and just searching people's shit, then confiscating any money they find and use it to fund the organization

I like how Greyhound told the DEA no more getting on the buses. Probably was killing their bottom line for that station.:fly:

Walmart is gonna stop selling assault gun stuff once stock runs out, along with hand guns.

I wonder if the MAGAS will demand a boycott.

They running out of places to shop :lol:
Nobody will boycott Walmart. The majority of gun owners, including NRA members, support sensible gun control and universal background checks. If 90% of the country didn't support it they wouldn't risk losing the business.

Nobody will boycott Walmart. The majority of gun owners, including NRA members, support sensible gun control and universal background checks. If 90% of the country didn't support it they wouldn't risk losing the business.
Sadly, you are about 15% over the most recent polls.

Gun stores will be happy. Wally World will sell shotguns and low-end rifles. And ammo ;)

Sadly, you are about 15% over the most recent polls.

Gun stores will be happy. Wally World will sell shotguns and low-end rifles. And ammo ;)
And it won't hurt their bottom line and their won't be mass protest. It's an issue for the politicians on the take from gun lobbyist in Washington. Not an issue for the majority of people in the country.

I wonder how many AR's or pistols Walmart was selling in the first place? I bet it wasn't much. Could use that space to move more profitable items like Yeti's.

Also "short barreled rifle" is a legal definition/term that's being used completely wrong here.

People maybe picked up a box of ammo while they were there doing all their other shopping I suppose but i haven't heard of many people buying actual guns there.
Plenty of other sporting goods stores, gun shops, and internet business to meet the demand.

More of a feel good thing. Not gonna affect how many guns get sold or anything.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Status
Not open for further replies.