Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Department of Education on December 31:

film fire GIF by Lionsgate Home Entertainment

It's a federal department. Public schools are local entities. I'd wager my twins middle school wouldn't even hiccup if the federal department of education was eliminated halfway through the school year.
special education and assistance is one of those federally funded items. Bet it wouldnt be great if that just went away for your kids.

special education and assistance is one of those federally funded items. Bet it wouldnt be great if that just went away for your kids.
O.O less than 10% of public school funding is from the federal government. I know in NY the state allocates state money based on need and stuff. The vast majority of public school funding is county/city level.

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon
"It’s about systematically pumping cum out of a row of penises like you would a herd of dairy cows" was not a sentence I thought I'd read today.

Ya'll see that a Gitmo detainee ID'd Ronnie DeSuckis as someone involved in his torture?
Along with other things, apparently he would present as a human rights advocate, get complaints, then go back and say "hey guys, they REALLY don't like when you do this."

its crazy that gitmo was that long enough that desantis was still young and serving.

Then again, its also easy to forget that desantis is only 40something because he's such a human shaped gelatinous cube.

Status
Not open for further replies.