Ontopic Political Poo Flinging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan will be quitting soon
I can't believe Nancy Pelosi will probably be speaker again next year. She can't even keep a straight thought or complete a coherent sentence in her press conferences now. There's a reason why she never appears on the Sunday morning shows anymore. I wish there were term limits. These dinosaurs stay forever and do anything they can to cling to power and keep those bribes, oops, I mean contributions coming in.

I can't believe Nancy Pelosi will probably be speaker again next year. She can't even keep a straight thought or complete a coherent sentence in her press conferences now. There's a reason why she never appears on the Sunday morning shows anymore. I wish there were term limits. These dinosaurs stay forever and do anything they can to cling to power and keep those bribes, oops, I mean contributions coming in.
You sure have a stick up your ass about her.

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke and Jehannum
Her? :lol:

Our President is everything wrong with our political system. You just have a thing for her... does she remind you of your mother or something?
Yes her. A career politician well past her prime who has such a clutch on power in the Congress with lobbyist and back door deals they can't get rid of her even though she's not capable of doing the job anymore.

Trump is an awful president but he'll be gone in two years. Pelosi will be one of those members of congress who are being wheeled into the chambers well into their 90's even though by that time she won't remember her name or what she's voting for.

What I can't wrap my head around is that she represents most of SanFran and that's the best they have to offer - 2 year terms, for 30 years? Let's assume she's perfect for the first 12 elections. The last few election cycles all the dems in the district (85+% dems) look around & decide 'yup, her.'

It's just another example that we get the gov't we deserve.

What I can't wrap my head around is that she represents most of SanFran and that's the best they have to offer - 2 year terms, for 30 years? Let's assume she's perfect for the first 12 elections. The last few election cycles all the dems in the district (85+% dems) look around & decide 'yup, her.'

It's just another example that we get the gov't we deserve.
And don't get me wrong, there have been plenty of Republicans who over stayed their welcome too. Especially on the Senate side. But she is the poster child of it now.

Yes her. A career politician well past her prime who has such a clutch on power in the Congress with lobbyist and back door deals they can't get rid of her even though she's not capable of doing the job anymore.

Trump is an awful president but he'll be gone in two years. Pelosi will be one of those members of congress who are being wheeled into the chambers well into their 90's even though by that time she won't remember her name or what she's voting for.

Time Until Trump Leaves Office
YEARS

:

MONTHS

:

DAYS

:

HOURS

:

MINUTES

:

https://www.tickcounter.com/countdo...98000000FF0000/Time_Until_Trump_Leaves_Office

You're being a bit dramatic. Sure she sucks, but the majority suck in politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.