Ontopic Political Poo Flinging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah nah. The left divided themselves over the antics of Hilary last presidential campaign season. The left is no longer "the left". It's more left, and extreme left. Just like the right has divided itself into right, and extreme right. I'm more left than most people in the US, and can't stand the extreme left. Their gender politics and equality of outcome bullshit pisses me off. I can understand how people, like yourself, can see them as the mainstream left because the media portrays them as such. Just like the media portrays Trump supporters as the mainstream right. Neither of which are correct.

I believe we are entering a new dawn where the traditional political labels of left or right no longer suffice due to the nuances of modern politics.
none of what you said removes the blame that the left tries to pass off onto others, instead of looking squarely in the mirror.... they're as much to blame for our current president as the back-country dolts living in the sticks they like to blame.

precisely

and that they point the finger at everyone but themselves.....shaming each other on facebook and the like
I think you're making shit up now. Admittedly I haven't been following all of your arguments on this, but I don't think I've seen you pull up white women and facebook as the downfall of western society.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Status
Not open for further replies.