Ontopic Political Poo Flinging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something I hadn’t noticed before.

Sarah Sanders used her official government twitter account to disparage a private business.

She is soulless.

I've sometimes wondered what she would look like/act like/sound like if you worked her into one of those just out of body, bein' laid woman ain't got no soul, completely uncontrollable orgasms the stoic, rehearsed persona could not hide.

No fuck them. If we sent FL aid and they just threw it away and said we aren't helping them then i would be saying stop helping FL too. If we send you help and you basically say fuck you then fend for yourselves

Maybe you should work to change the law instead of just bitching about how some administration's discretionary enforcement of it isn't to your liking.

That shit works both ways you know.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Smells like the south end of a northbound...

Ok I'm gonna exercise some restraint here in the interest of community-n-shit.

You're fighting the good fight OOD. It's gonna be an uphill battle. Most people here aren't interested in anything other than throwing tantrums and sucking the dick of some authoritarian "leader" who tells them their tantrums are righteous, but keep at it. Maybe it'll break through the noise. So far I've told 2 other people about Andrew Yang and gave them 2 positive things about him. I figure that's better than being a bitter hateful fuck who has no way forward but is content to bitch about the now.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant and OOD
As much as this lends itself to goofiness we already have a space force and have had for as long as we've been able to push something out of this atmosphere into space. Roughly since the 60's as far as public knowledgego, meaning long before that in reality.

As soon as the first satellite went up, rest assured we figured out ways to track them and destroy them. That is space warfare. Our entire military depends on communication through satellites. Break that link and we're back to the 40's at best. That is space warfare.

Granted, a "space force" conjuring up images of x-wing fighters fighting each other star wars style is pretty out there, space has been militarized for as long as we've been able to get there.

"Anything that can be weaponized will be".

Never forget that.

In other words, Trump may be Trumpeting stuff like this, and media will latch onto it as if it's a new thing. The fact is, it's not a new thing. It's been going on for decades.

Trump is latching on to it as if it's some new thing he's championing and media is latching on to it as if it's some new thing that Trump is doing and the reality is they're all full of shit.

Your "space force" has been a thing for longer than I've been alive. It's just been running in the background.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD and Immigrant
Status
Not open for further replies.