Ontopic Political Poo Flinging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blame the insurance companies. As long as it’s a publicly traded commodity, it’ll always be overpriced. Gotta compensate that one guy.
No. I'm blaming the guy who repeatedly told us we'd all save $2500.

None of the math worked from the beginning. But it was a great virtue signaling talking point that people closed their eyes to the details of.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and HipHugHer
No. I'm blaming the guy who repeatedly told us we'd all save $2500.

None of the math worked from the beginning. But it was a great virtue signaling talking point that people closed their eyes to the details of.
This is the same government math that says only a 1% increase in budget vs. the 5% expected increase is a cost savings.

You have to acknowledge that we've been on this path for a long time, and at the very least, Obama tried to bend the long yield curve.

This is the same government math that says only a 1% increase in budget vs. the 5% expected increase is a cost savings.
don't get me started. . .

You have to acknowledge that we've been on this path for a long time, and at the very least, Obama tried to bend the long yield curve.
The math is the math. It was a power grab of 1/6th of the economy while pretending it was 'help.'

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I say we weaponize the IRS and penalize these fuckers who won't buy "insurance" they can't afford!

Oh wait.....

That's how much WE value it. Same for the value of a mort payment.

Sad, but true.
No, that's because there's never been an honest reckoning wrt health costs. If there were a relationship like you're implying, then the outcomes of our health system would be proportionally better than other countries', but data doesn't bear that out.

• Gravy
Reactions: Hoff Kinkmeister
Please, tell me how @nukes and I "caught" cancer.

Was it from our sinning ways? Could we have avoided the whole thing by just being more Godly?
Straw man. Preventative measures should always be looked at first. Just because some things can't be prevented doesn't mean preventative measures should be ignore like they are today.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant and nukes
Status
Not open for further replies.