Please welcome rapiant

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rapiant

AUTO GENERATED THREAD

I just activated my account and will be here shortly to answer all questions. Give me something to talk about!

Who I Am

I just activated my account and will be here shortly to answer all questions. Give me something to talk about!

I am a big supporter of Ron Paul and saving America from those that would undermine our freedoms and personal liberty. please visit my website to see two of the videos I find pretty cool as a ron Paul supporter. if you really want to know about him you should watch his debate videos from beginning to end. Thanks. here is the website: http://www.spammingisfrowneduponhere.org Thanks.
:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not sorry that I like to represent

say what you want but I will continue to represent my values to everyone around me in accordance with the 1st amendment. If I am removed from this website for it than this website really has no future. :D

say what you want but I will continue to represent my values to everyone around me in accordance with the 1st amendment. If I am removed from this website for it than this website really has no future. :D

Go ahead and say them, we like good conversation. :)

You have no first amendment right here. Wanna discuss that?

and are you here ONLY to espouse your political views? or do you wanna talk about cooter?

funny you mention politics and cooter...cooter was a senator from GA! :lol:

370859917_d1d5a0a3be_o.jpg

welcome rapiant

Last edited:
I love how people think that the laws in their country apply online to a website that is privately owned.

well anyone with rape in thier user name can't be all that bad...can they?

Status
Not open for further replies.