Please welcome CubanKelley

i haven't been to ybor since the last weekend in jan. shits been hectic here at home after taking on the 2nd job, but before that....well, put it this way, i was in tampa 3 our of 4 weekends in jan....

please tell me you spend time at places other than empire :(

please tell me you spend time at places other than empire :(

i actually can't stand empire. the night in the pics on myspace was from the first time i went there. H Vidal put me on the guest list along w/ nawal (the other girl in the pic) or we wouldn't have gone. i've only been there like one other time and thats cuz i happened to be in the bay on a thurs so i went to see sandman & deacon cuz it was THH thursdays....

Marklar was used to purchase things in FlyMart (there's a link to it at the top). Unfortunately due to an unresolved bug in the script Fly Mart has been disabled for a while.

they post fast kellz.. like that email you sent me.. go away (and work :fly: ).. come back and there's 22 pages to read..

marklar!!!!!!! i don't know what it is either BTW.. lol

LMAO @ 22 pages....i was just thinking this other welcome thread (jas101) had 2 pages before mine did....then i go to subway to grab some lunch for the office, come back and i'm at 3 fuckin pages....

yeah one day we shall launch a full scale investigation into this marklar thing....i'll figure it out, then steal everyone else's marklar....:D

LMAO @ 22 pages....i was just thinking this other welcome thread (jas101) had 2 pages before mine did....then i go to subway to grab some lunch for the office, come back and i'm at 3 fuckin pages....

yeah one day we shall launch a full scale investigation into this marklar thing....i'll figure it out, then steal everyone else's marklar....:D

thievin fuckin cubans.. :mad: