Please welcome Akasha

Ok, guess I should tell a little bout myself since I can't edit my profile yet LOL

Let's see......I'm 39, I live in AL. ummmmm let's see.....no kids....ummmm.......i'm on a few forums (admin on one). ummmmm i like games....ummmmm oh yeah, I say ummmm a lot. LOL

I'm friends with Onnotangu(for years).

Just here to check it out and keep tabs on him (just kidding). Hope to get to know some of yall.

Greetings non-bot person.

Do you like chicken and waffles? If yes, what do you like best about them?

Last edited:
Wow, you're a real person. We've had nothing but bots recently.

Welcome!

Please explain the complex relationship between human beings and grilled cheese sandwiches.

Wow, you're a real person. We've had nothing but bots recently.

Welcome!

Please explain the complex relationship between human beings and grilled cheese sandwiches.

Yes I'm a real person, at least I hope I am (pinches self) Yep, I'm real and that hurt!

See what you made me do?

Now as far as the relationship between human beings and grilled cheese sandwiches? Let's see now.....(thinking)

It's a love/hate relationship brought on by the impending divorce between grilled cheese sandwiches and creamy tomato soup. Grilled cheese found out that tomato soup was having a long-term affair with oyster crackers.

POGOOOOOOOOOO, ps2, n64, xbox, forum arcade games.

I'd do online gaming, but I'm running a computer with the memory of a calculator LOL