Please welcome AbbyNormal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I drive a 350Z and i have never been on the forum still last night so i don't think it was me you kicked off.

Whatever I'm not that much shorter than you. :tard:

Yes lets have dinner, what girl are you going to bring this time? :fly:

No girl at this time. I'm not in town long enough to meet any :(

Want to set me up on a blind date!?!?

*PLEASE BE DHARMAS RIGHT EAR, PLEASE BE DHARMAS RIGHT EAR, PLEASE BE DHARMAS RIGHT EAR*

No girl at this time. I'm not in town long enough to meet any :(

Want to set me up on a blind date!?!?

*PLEASE BE DHARMAS RIGHT EAR, PLEASE BE DHARMAS RIGHT EAR, PLEASE BE DHARMAS RIGHT EAR*

I'd tell you but we would get our posts deleted.

What kind of car do you drive Abby?

April > I'm taller then you, where do you get off being all high and mighty there short stuff.

If anyone here can convince anyone she is a 10 year old boy i'd say its ape. Chest and all

:heart: Miss you guys!!!! I'm coming down to florida for three whole days, what are you guys up to? Want to have dinner?

Is abby your real name <--- on topic?

You canceled dinner last time!

Favorite video game right now is god of war II and wii sports

My real name is not Abby although i love that name.

Favorite video game right now is god of war II and wii sports

My real name is not Abby although i love that name.

I think there is a fair and logical assumption of your true identity but I think it's best left at assumption at this point.

Have you tried playing the wii party game thing where you take turns with the wii thingie and each person has like 5 seconds to perform the task that's on the screen? I had my first experience with a wii on Saturday and now I want one.

:lol:

Did you make your wii mee look like yourself or did you make it look different?

I think there is a fair and logical assumption of your true identity but I think it's best left at assumption at this point.

Have you tried playing the wii party game thing where you take turns with the wii thingie and each person has like 5 seconds to perform the task that's on the screen? I had my first experience with a wii on Saturday and now I want one.

:lol:

Did you make your wii mee look like yourself or did you make it look different?

My identily while most may think they know who i am irrelivent becuase what you know of me is old news. I am trying to make positive changes in my life and move forward and i enjoy chatting so i choose this forum.

As for the wii i have not played that game. i will have to try it and yes my mii looks like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.