Please take a moment...

The attention whoring? The ego stroking? The 15 year old slut wanna bes? The superficial 'friends' list, who knows who bs? The shitty ass web pages? The attention whoring? Angsty teenagers? Annoyingly long load times? The attention whore spam? Teenagers? Shitty forums? Tom?

It would be easier to list what one loves about myspace.

Everything you said is true, if you accept these people as your friends. Myspace was set up for music years before it got popular, I still mainly use it as such.

Everything you said is true, if you accept these people as your friends. Myspace was set up for music years before it got popular, I still mainly use it as such.
So if I don't care about the music side of it, what use is it for me?

Besides, regardless of what it was years ago, what it is now is a shithole of teenagers and adults craving attention and wanting to pretend they have a lot of friends. I'll pass on that.

So if I don't care about the music side of it, what use is it for me?

Besides, regardless of what it was years ago, what it is now is a shithole of teenagers and adults craving attention and wanting to pretend they have a lot of friends. I'll pass on that.

If those are the people you embody yourself with then that is what you will get, yes.

I don't need new friends enough to wade through all that shit to find the 5% of the users who are worthwhile.

Every person in my friends list was a friend before myspace which is the main use for myspace. Besides that I can do things like leave my brother a Happy Birthday message cause he was working all day up in Canada. Then there are people who I havent talked to for years that find me on there and we go out and catch up over a drink. Most people use it for these things, not to meet people.

i use myspace more so for the biking, post bullitens of when and where. or say hello to an old friend, if i dont know you.... no add, if i dont talk to you freq. no add either.

You idiots need to realize that Myspace is just a way to keep in contact with existing friends. It's not about meeting people. Jesus Christ. That's what YMCAs are for.

You idiots need to realize that Myspace is just a way to keep in contact with existing friends. It's not about meeting people. Jesus Christ. That's what YMCAs are for.

Jesus fuck, you could have told me about the YMCA years ago. Selfish bastard.

ok i cant lie, i do tend to hop in my high school forums and see how many people i can completly piss of an annoy some times.