play my game

BigDov said:
what in the motherfuck has this thread turned into??? :lol:

Another episode of my rediculous life.
I promise, i'm trying to come with better pictorials that will make people happier.
But some matters need attending to and the advice given here is the best that I've found thus far.
The drones at church just keep saying "Have faith"..."Stay encouraged"...The heck with that obvious bs, I need something more substantial and I've found it here.

Dm of mD

Detman101 said:
I promise, i'm trying to come with better pictorials that will make people happier.
But some matters need attending to and the advice given here is the best that I've found thus far.
The drones at church just keep saying "Have faith"..."Stay encouraged"...The heck with that obvious bs, I need something more substantial and I've found it here.

Dm of mD
Yay!

LOL @ have faith.

Detman101 said:

Dm of mD
WE ARE THE CHURCH
LOWER YOUR IDEALS AND SURRENDUR INDEPENDENT THOUGHT
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Detman101 said:

Dm of mD

Well, all I'll say is :heart: for you dude. I'm not the best person to give advice on what you're going through at all, but I'm here for you man :)

BD

Thanks man, :heart:.
Yeah, I don't ever get anything specific from anyone there except God.
Perhaps that is the way it is. I dunno, I have always been a person that thought for myself my entire life until now. It's such a difference, the way I live now compared to my life before.

Strange too.

Dm of mD

Detman101 said:
Thanks man, :heart:.
Yeah, I don't ever get anything specific from anyone there except God.
Perhaps that is the way it is. I dunno, I have always been a person that thought for myself my entire life until now. It's such a difference, the way I live now compared to my life before.

Strange too.

Dm of mD
What if God is delivering a message to you through this forum? WHOA