GAY Plane, no pics, upgrade

Fuck no free upgrades out and back.

Speaking of, we were on a CRJ-900 from ATL to CLT, it's about a 45 minute flight. We were in the new'ish first class section USAir jammed into the bigger regional planes.

Coach = no complimentary beverage service due the short duration of the flight.

First = Pre-flight beverage, in-flight beverage, snack basket passed around twice. F33n felt a little bad. We both enjoyed cocktails.

#planepimpin

You need a real phone plan. :lol: How often does this happen to you?

Never happens. EVERYONE knows I don't have text and I've only told you guys 8000x on here. No, I'm not getting another phone just so I can text. As mentioned previously, 12 years x $80 a month for unlimited voice & data, I've saved $11, 520. They shut texting off years ago for almost everyone because it was costing the company $50k per/m. I'm fine with that. :p

Never happens. EVERYONE knows I don't have text and I've only told you guys 8000x on here. No, I'm not getting another phone just so I can text. As mentioned previously, 12 years x $80 a month for unlimited voice & data, I've saved $11, 520. They shut texting off years ago for almost everyone because it was costing the company $50k per/m. I'm fine with that. :p

Fly posted a free app to text. Are you allowed to download apps to your phone?

Fly posted a free app to text. Are you allowed to download apps to your phone?

Of course. I'm even an account administrator for all our telcos. Someone went behind me and turned off my texting years ago that was only costing $10 per/m and then I got called into management out of of nowhere for a huge texting bill. That was when they cut it off for everyone. Nothing to do with me. Everyone got cut.

On a side note, I'm getting a new Droid Razr Maxx HD to replace my Droid X.

Hooray for free telephone plans and free phones!

Of course. I'm even an account administrator for all our telcos. Someone went behind me and turned off my texting years ago that was only costing $10 per/m and then I got called into management out of of nowhere for a huge texting bill. That was when they cut it off for everyone. Nothing to do with me. Everyone got cut.

So why not download a texting app that doesn't use your phones texting plan, only the data plan?