Pictures thread!

ho hooooo

i get permastubble, which i like a little better though i'd prefer to have no facial hair at all.

evidenced here, and in any pic i've posted funny enough..

SP_A0920.jpg

Geezus, you are going to turn fly on he is going to be an beast when I get home thanks to you.

Well, we were in the water togethor. :D

Did a dive on the U-352 and he was down there taking pictures. I probably ended up in half of them, never did ask him to send him though. He's the type of guy that would've though.

We talked to him for like, 6 hours on the boat... coolest. guy. ever. Saw him at a restaurant that night too and he kept coming over and chatting.

Close enough for me :p that's awesome dude

I was waitlisted for a dive with him and Richie on the U-853, and got a call a day before the dive saying someone had cancelled - but I had already made other plans :( I think my doubles were also in the shop at that point...

Close enough for me :p that's awesome dude

I was waitlisted for a dive with him and Richie on the U-853, and got a call a day before the dive saying someone had cancelled - but I had already made other plans :( I think my doubles were also in the shop at that point...

Ahh... John is truely the nicest most genuine guy I've ever met. He's a motivational speaker on the side and it's easy to tell why.

I've heard nothing but great things about richie from people that have met him too though.

We were doing single 100cu's of like, 28EAN to 100 feet or so. Chatterton was on doubles taking pictures.

We asked him if we got Shadow Divers books if he'd sign them for us before he left, instead he gave us his address and told us to mail them to us so he could get richie to sign them too! So now my book is signed by both... that's just what a truely awesome guy he is.

Seriously, it's not a man crush, he's just an awesome guy.

Last edited: