Pictures thread!

Thorn? Where are your pics ma'am? Its been too long since I've seen you and I need my fix! Everyone is bugging me for tummy pics...The only ones I have have right now are the hmm...is she pregnant or is she getting fat? pics. Maybe I'll get some new ones tonight cause it is pretty damn obvious now!

Thorn? Where are your pics ma'am? Its been too long since I've seen you and I need my fix! Everyone is bugging me for tummy pics...The only ones I have have right now are the hmm...is she pregnant or is she getting fat? pics. Maybe I'll get some new ones tonight cause it is pretty damn obvious now!

oooooooooooo i can't wait to see you!! i have checked your myspace here and there to see you!! i want to rub the belly. :eek:

Me, sitting at work, being completely annoyed about even being here

647d2ca0ae59e9.jpg

oooooooooooo i can't wait to see you!! i have checked your myspace here and there to see you!! i want to rub the belly. :eek:

The one that is on there now is older. You can start to see the belly. I'm sure I'll have a bunch from St. Patricks day. E's got the camera now, He is in Denver Snowboarding. I love that I don't live somewhere where we have a bunch of snow (but a little would be nice, I miss that about ATL), but I like snow. I like to look at it, take pictures, and touch it, but speeding down a hill on snow, does nothing for me.

Production planning for a machine shop at nasa.
Were currently working on a new crew quarters module for the space station.

That sounds like an interesting career. We used to love watching the rockets/shuttles take off from Cape Canaveral, you ever work over there? That used to be one of my favorite things when I was younger

Ive only been to KSC once, on business like 6 years ago. Ive never witnessed a launch in person, but Ive met several astronauts and have autographed pics of them at home. The coolest one of them all was the female commander (I forget her name..Colleen something, I think).