Pics PicSpam GO - Now with less Poké Balls and less Snapchat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol no dude. Shitty growing conditions makes for shitty weed. You don't want the plant to adapt to its environment, you want to give it the most ideal growing conditions for the strongest flower and biggest yields.

Light levels are not the only factor
RTFT
Domon was talking about the legalization of weed bringing it from inside to outside and what it would have to do to adapt to that change. Anyone talking about "shitty conditions" is not talking about what I was talking about. Any decent commercial grower will be paying attention to pH, moisture levels, and every other fixture that any other outdoor grower of any plant pays attention to. You think that because people might move their plants outside that they are going to magically forget every aspect of growing? Light levels and temp will be the only uncontrollable variables.

RTFT
Domon was talking about the legalization of weed bringing it from inside to outside and what it would have to do to adapt to that change. Anyone talking about "shitty conditions" is not talking about what I was talking about. Any decent commercial grower will be paying attention to pH, moisture levels, and every other fixture that any other outdoor grower of any plant pays attention to. You think that because people might move their plants outside that they are going to magically forget every aspect of growing? Light levels and temp will be the only uncontrollable variables.

Those are the two biggest factors that induce budding.

RTFT

Light wavelength as well. But I've no idea how important that factor is.

Either way I'm pretty sure it's called weed for a different reason but I can't find that book.

Please refer to previous argument on the horticulturist's job

There are already like a zillion strains and hybrids of pot, some/many? of which do well outdoors depending on environment. I'd expect it to be something like the beer industry with big, high yield operations and smaller craft growers.

It really depends on if it actually become legal at the federal level, and if so, what regulations will be put in place to control it, corporations influence on those regs, etc., of which there'll likely be thousands of pages of legalese.

Tobacco and grain are legal now but Monsanto still sues farmers out of business if the wind happens to pollinate their corn with their "patented" GMO stuff. I could still go to jail for growing a tobacco plant in my backyard even though I can buy tobacco at the store, etc.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas
170117231IMG3630.jpg
You should tie them over on their side. It stimulates growth by exposing more of it to the sun. This is from my horticulturist friend who grows.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas and Petunia
Status
Not open for further replies.