Pics PicSpam GO - Now with less Poké Balls and less Snapchat

Status
Not open for further replies.
160928903.jpg
go find out.

i know im being a dick. And theres probably more polite way to say these things..... but yeah, that image about sums it up.
I'm wearing jeans with a hole in the knee and two of the belt loops missing, boots I was issued over 6 years ago, a T-shirt of King Arthur throwing the Holy Hand Grenade, and was between classes. When I'm not in class I'm usually working with my hands, working at a job I hate, studying, or doing some household BS.
Why would I give any shits about my appearance in any of those circumstances? Other than making sure I'm comfortable in class?

Really, man. Think before you speak.

Why would my sense of self anything come from my outward appearance, especially in an environment where image means zip?
because being a neckbeard, even in the privacy of your home where you interact with noone is still not a good thing.

Also, your attitude is a big part of this. There's a difference between "im dirty because i worked hard all day and need a shower", and "i dont care what you think, ill shower if i want to"

because being a neckbeard, even in the privacy of your home where you interact with noone is still not a good thing.

Also, your attitude is a big part of this. There's a difference between "im dirty because i worked hard all day and need a shower", and "i dont care what you think, ill shower if i want to"
Again, you talking about attitude is funny.
Nothing I said indicates I don't scrub my ass nightly

Status
Not open for further replies.